Thursday, November 14, 2013

Islam and Christianity agree on "Nothing"

I was once in a chat room where someone pointed out that there was cannibalism occurring in Syria according to news reports.  That person then overextended his argument by connecting this sort of occurrence with Islam.  When challenged on this he could not show how this was allowed in Islam.
Then to my surprise a knowledgeable apologist produced some instances of cannibalism from the hadith that appeared to give sanction that practice.  Then I began to wonder, is there any form of evil that is not found in Islam?  If you tried to patent some form of evil, what could you come up with that did not have prior art found in Islam?  I asked knowledgeable  and I was told "Nothing". (This is actually just in passing, not my main point). 

Here is the question I would like to pose: What is the worst evil that a person can do that is consistent with the Bible?  granted, God has and will executed judgment on people, and bad things have been done by people who took on the name of Christ.  But what evil can be justified from the Bible?
"Nothing".  I would like you to think about and be fully persuaded on this last point.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly: There is nothing in islam that has not founded. God (Allah) gived us proof and He has sent profets to guide us. When it comes to the evil, well yes there is evil in islam and that is what everybody calls the satan. When God created Adam (the first human being) satan got jealous because he wanted to be the most loved one. Then he wished something. He said to God "let me down to earth and lead everyone astray". God accepted the wish and said "You can whisper in which heart you want but those who really belive in Me, I will keep forgiving them no matter how big the sin is".

    ReplyDelete